Bifidumbacterin forte is a drug from the group of probiotics, which has a regenerating effect on the intestinal microflora, normalization of the digestive processes, increase of the immune forces of the body.
The composition of Bifidumbacterin forte includes live bifidobacteria, which:
- by synthesizing organic fatty acids, they antagonize a large number of different types of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic bacteria. These include staphylococcus, Proteus, enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, Shigella, some yeast-like fungi;
- stimulate the restoration of equilibrium between the intestinal microflora and the vagina;
- normalize the process of parietal digestion and assimilation of food;
- restore the intestinal barrier function to protect the intestinal mucosa from the penetration of pathogenic microorganisms and toxic substances into the body;
- improve metabolism;
- increase the nonspecific resistance of the organism to various kinds of infections;
- stimulate the synthesis of important amino acids, proteins, vitamin K and group B (thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic, nicotinic and folic acid, pyridoxine);
- increase the absorption of calcium, iron, vitamin D.
Bifidobacteria make up almost 90% of the microflora of newborn babies who are breastfed. Due to their presence, the growth of putrefactive and pathogenic bacteria is inhibited, the digestion of carbohydrates occurs. After the end of the breastfeeding period, the microflora of the baby turns from bifidoflora into the intestinal flora, characteristic of an adult.
Release form and composition
Bifidumbacterin forte is available in the form of capsules and powders. Manufacturer of the drug: Partner (Russia).
The powder is used for oral administration, in a package of 10 and 30 pieces. Capsules are also taken inside, are in a bank of 10, 18, 30 pcs.
Each bag or capsule contains 5 doses.
The composition of 1 capsule or powder includes:
- bifidobactria – at least 50 million;
Indications for use
- prevention and treatment of dysbacteriosis and digestive tract of different origin;
- as an auxiliary component in gastrointestinal ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas, gallbladder, liver and other diseases of the digestive system;
- chronic inflammation of the large intestine;
- allergic diseases;
- improvement of the intestine when taking antibiotics, hormonal drugs, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- acute infections of the intestine (shigellosis, salmonellosis, staphylococcal bowel disease, rotovirus infection, etc.);
- food toxicoinfection;
- the small intestine);
- chronic constipation;
- restoration of microflora of the urogenital tract;
- diarrhea, developed on the background of antibacterial treatment:
- restoration of microflora before surgery on the organs of the digestive system and after them;
- prenatal preparation of pregnant women at risk of inflammatory diseases of the vagina;
- prevention of infection in persons prone to acute respiratory viral diseases;
- to prevent the development of intrahospital infections in hospitals and maternity hospitals;
- prevention of the development of dysbacteriosis in children and adults prone to viral respiratory infections.
Hypersensitivity to the active ingredients of the drug or excipients.
In children suffering from lactose intolerance, the use of the drug requires caution.
Mode of application
The drug is taken orally, with meals.
The contents of the powder are mixed with liquid food, dairy products or water. The resulting mass is taken without waiting for complete dissolution. For newborns and infants, it is recommended to use breast milk or formula for artificial feeding.
The capsule is swallowed inside, drinking water or sour milk products. If necessary, it can be opened and used as a powder for the reception of children.
Depending on the diagnosis, the course of the disease and the age of the patient, the medication will vary greatly. Also possible to use in normal and increased doses:
- dysbacteriosis , complex treatment of acute intestinal infections, food toxicoinfection, treatment of allergies and diseases of the respiratory system and urogenital tract, acute respiratory viral infections, preoperative and prenatal preparation: infants up to one year – 1 powder up to 3 times a day; children aged 1 to 3 years old – 1 powder up to 4 times a day; children from 3 years old – you can use 1 powder or capsule 3-4 times; adults — 2 powders or capsules, 2–3 times;
- therapy of acute intestinal infection lasts up to 7 days;
- for patients for whom surgical treatment is indicated: 3–5 days before surgery and about two weeks after;
- with other pathologies: 2-3 weeks.
Bifidumbacterin forte is very well tolerated and, as a rule, has no negative effects. In rare cases, some manifestations of hypersensitivity are possible.
Special instructions and drug interactions
- simultaneous use of oral forms with semi-microbial agents is not recommended due to the spread of the antibacterial effect on beneficial bacteria;
- Do not dissolve the probiotic in hot water, and also store it in a dissolved form;
- probiotic effect is enhanced while taking vitamins of group B.
- Bifidumbacterin, manufacturer Partner, Russia. It is a probiotic of the same production as Bifidumbacterin Forte. The composition includes live bifidobacteria, but in smaller quantities. Available in powder form for internal use and suppository:
- Probifor also belongs to the manufacturing company Partner. It has a similar composition with the drug Bifidumbacterin. Available in the form of capsules and powders.
Terms and conditions of storage
Expiration date of a probiotic 2 years. Storage should be out of reach of children, the temperature should not exceed 10 degrees. It is possible to transport the drug at a temperature not higher than 25 degrees, the duration of which should not exceed 10 days. Use after the expiration date is prohibited. If the condition of your stomach no longer bothers you, then you can safely go to work, and you will find the best vacancies on this site – https://jobstellar.com/uk/